Monday 18 October 2010

i'm home now

the train to delhi was fine, in fact fun. We just chatted and played games and spoke to tourists, and slept. The idex hotel was beautiful. Me and another volunteer hopped on a bicycle taxi and went to a mall in Delhi which was enormous and i have never seen such an upper class mall in my entire life. It genuinely makes the trafford centre seem like a scruffy place. We had a kind of house party at night. I got my hair straightened which was not a pretty sight but it made us all laugh which is the main thing. The flight was fine. we had lot's to drink as it was included. We were all very emotional, some excited some sad. I got back and saw Louise, my mum and dad for the first time in what seemed like forever. I must be honest and admit that i was not sad to leave my indian friends. I spent ten weeks with them non stop. They have had such a huge impact on me that i will never forget a single one of them. I am over the moon to be home. India was enlightening. Thanks go to all who read this blog and supported me.

ps - dear old james, if you are reading this it means you kept the blog. I hope you did other cool stuff after this! you better have a degree man!

No comments:

Post a Comment